I rarely talk about men’s green style, I think maybe because I feel like it is more difficult to find cool and stylish menswear. But this week I found some summer fashions for men that fit the green style bill. Here are five of my favorites.
1. Men’s Jammin Hemp Drawstring Pants – A 60/40 blend of hemp and cotton, these pants are stylish enough to go out to dinner yet comfortable enough to hang around in on a lazy day. The drawstring/elastic waist allows for extra comfort and they have side pockets. You can buy them through Soulflower.com.
2. Sea and Sand Striped Shirt by Of The Earth – 100% organic cotton this uber stylish shirt will look great tucked in or left out. The hidden button detail and the slightly oversized collar gives it a edgy look. Pair it with your fav jeans and a bright tee underneath. You can buy it here.
3. For the paws, I love the El Naturalista Campos. There is a slip on that is way cool with a mix of materials and a lace up style. These are good looking shoes that could go casual or to work. And the company is interesting as well. You can buy them here and learn more about El Naturalista here.
4. Men’s Ethos Lightweight Polo Sweater – 100% organic cotton this shirt will be great to wear when a t-shirt isn’t an option. You can buy it from Fair Indigo. You can see the Paris based Ethos line of men’s and women’s clothing here.
5. The Black Sheep Tee – Made from organic cotton in the USA, the Green 3 Apparal company has some really fun designs on their t-shirts. They use an eco friendly dye and printing process and they carry men’s, women’s apparel. You can see all the designs here but my favorite is the black sheep.
Dressing green for the guy isn’t so hard afterall.
Be eco beautiful.
Category: Go Green Fashion
About the Author (Author Profile)
Melinda received her degree in Communications from Drury University. After working in marketing for many years, she refocused her career and is now a freelance writer and artist.
Melinda brings her love of fashion, beauty and the environment together to find eco-friendly clothing and products each week.
She resides in the midwest with her wonderful husband and a really great dog.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.