Got Rodents? Fresh Cab Natural Rodent Repellant from Earthkind
Dealing with rodent infestation can be an incredibly frustrating. They scurry through the walls of your home, gnaw holes in bags and boxes in your pantry, and leave feces on your shelves. It’s disgusting. Unsettling.
Getting rid of them after they’ve already invaded your home or business can feel like an uphill battle. And traditional methods of removal are unsafe and downright inhumane.
Rodents are unhealthy, dangerous and destructive creatures, but the traditional methods you use to get rid of them might be worse!
Here are some facts to know about mice and rats:
- Rodents bite hundreds of thousands of people each year, from babies to adults, although most incidences involve children.
- Mice can jump up 18 inches into the air. Rats can drop 50 feet and survive. Rats can also swim great distances and against the current, travelling in sewer lines into your home.
- The USFDA destroys over 400,000 tons of food each year (equivalent to about $400 million) due to contamination from rodent droppings.
- If you see one mouse, you can be certain there are more you don’t see!
Now that spring is approaching us you may be one of the unfortunate people who goes to unpack your summer clothes, or break out the walking shoes, only to find them stinky, messy, and completely unbearable. Or maybe you open up your cabin, camper, or farm equipment to find it destroyed by mouse droppings and chewed up seats, wiring, carpet, and more!
Over 90% of the products available to get rid of rodent problems are dangerous poisons or inhumane traps that may pose serious health risks to you, your family, your pets, wildlife and even the environment.
No need for poisons and traps, you can rid your home from rodents naturally with Fresh Cab from EarthKind. It is an Eco – Friendly solution to rodent problems.
Get rid of rodents and keep them out The Green way with the Fresh Cab® pouch, the first & only EPA registered for indoor use botanical rodent repellent.
Why should you use Fresh Cab?
- Safe & Natural: Keep your kids and pets safe. We use 98% bio-based (natural) ingredients like natural oils, lavender, fir, cedar, lemon and clary sage. It is the only EPA registered botanical rodent repellent for indoor use.
- Smells Great!: It adds a very pleasant fresh, woodsy scent to your home or business.
- Added Value: Repels rodents and works as a freshener.
- Easy to Use: Fresh Cab is National Home and Garden Club endorsed for Ease of Use. Simply place the pouches in infested areas to run off the rodents.
- 100% Guaranteed: We offer you an ironclad 100% money back guarantee!
That’s right! No Mice Guaranteed!
Fresh Cab keeps mice out! For preventative use in non-infested areas, simply place one pouch for every 125 sq. feet, scent lasts up to 90 days. For use in currently infested areas, increase use to 1 pouch per 8 sq. feet of floor space and replace every 30 days.
Be sure to visit EarthKind to see what others have to say about the Fresh Cab pouches and to find a retailer near you.
Keep your home, garage, barn and even storage shed Rodent free and smelling fresh!
Green solutions are out there, we just have to find them!
Category: Go Green Home
About the Author (Author Profile)
Creator/Host of Go Green America TV
Jeff (Jf) Davis aka The Go Green Guy is from Maine
Moved to LA to follow his passion as an actor
these days he is still acting, lives in LA with his wife and two boys
an writes about Green Living for his website Go Green America TV
that will soon be a TV show!!Tweet